Walter J. Sakowski
Walter Sakowski is of counsel to Messineo Law.
Walter received his Juris Doctor from Pace University School of Law in 1994 where he served on the Moot Court Board and Intern Advisory Board.
He obtained his Bachelor of Arts from Seton Hall University, earning Dean’s list honors.
Walter is admitted to practice in the State of New York and the State of New Jersey. He is also admitted to the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and both the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- Carrier Defense
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Closings
- Pace Law School, White Plains, New York
- Juris Doctor - 1994
- Honors: Moot Court Board
- Honors: Intern Advisory Board
- Seton Hall University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Dean’s list honors
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York