Quality Legal Counsel Since 1929
Charles Rabolli Jr.
Charles Rabolli, Jr. is an attorney with Messineo Law.
Mr. Rabolli’s areas of practice include commercial litigation, commercial and residential real estate, municipal court, wills and estates, land use, landlord/tenant, Chancery, election law and personal injury litigation. He is a former Bergen County Central Municipal Court prosecutor.
Mr. Rabolli is a past President of the Passaic County Bar Association. He is a court appointed rent receiver. He has been a court appointed attorney for alleged incapacitated persons. He has sat as a condemnation commissioner. He has sat as a member of the Passaic County Fee Arbitration Committee. He is the Chairman of the Mahwah Zoning Board of Adjustment. He was a trustee of the North Jersey Regional Chamber of Commerce. He is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association.
Charles received his Juris Doctor from Rutgers School of Law in 1992.
He obtained his Bachelor of Science and Electrical Engineering from Rutgers College of Engineering in 1985.
He is admitted to practice in New Jersey.
Current Employment Position
- Senior Associate
- Bergen County Central Municipal Court, Prosecutor
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Municipal Court
- Wills and Estates
- Land Use
- Election Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Juris Doctor - 1992
- Rutgers College of Engineering
- B.S. - 1985
- Major: Electrical Engineering
- New Jersey, 1992
- Passaic County Bar Association, Past President
- Passaic County Fee Arbitration Committee, Member
- Mahwah Zoning Board of Adjustment, Chairman
- North Jersey Regional Chamber of Commerce, Trustee
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member