Quality Legal Counsel Since 1929
Keith Pedrani is of counsel to Messineo Law.
Mr. Pedrani practices in the areas of construction law, insurance defense litigation, and commercial real estate. Before joining the firm, Mr. Pedrani worked as an extern with the Syracuse Office of the Corporation Counsel and as a student attorney with the Securities Arbitration and Consumer Law Clinic at Syracuse University. Mr. Pedrani was also a contributor to the Journal of International Law and Commerce.
Keith received his Juris Doctor from the Syracuse University College of Law in 2016 with magna cum laude honors.
He also received his Master of Business Administration with a concentration in marketing from the Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University in 2016.
He obtained his Bachelor of Arts from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA in 2012.
Keith is admitted to practice in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- Syracuse Office of the Corporation Counsel
- Student Attorney Securities Arbitration and Consumer Law Clinic at Syracuse University
- Construction Law
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University
- Master of Business Administration - 2016
- Major: Marketing
- Muhlenberg College
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2012
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey