Tariq J. Messineo
Tariq J. Messineo is a founding member of Messineo Law. Mr. Messineo specializes in personal injury, insurance litigation, fraud investigations, commercial litigation, PIP arbitrations and estate planning including special needs trusts. Mr. Messineo also handles complex commercial litigation at the Federal level, Medical and Dental Malpractice, Residential and Commercial Real Estate matters, and maintains significant experience in defending licensed physicians in connection with State and/or Insurance carrier investigations.
He was selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in 2012 and 2021. He has personally handled hundreds of cases in both New Jersey and New York for over 12 years.
Mr. Messineo brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the legal community, which included a judicial clerkship with the Supreme Court of Delaware, arguably the most influential corporate court in the United States. He served on the Widener Law Review and graduated magna cum laude.
Current Employment Position
- Founding member
- Honorable Henry DuPont Ridgely of the Supreme Court of Delaware, Clerk
- Civil Litigation, Personal Injury 60%
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Juris Doctor - 2009
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of Scranton
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2005
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, 2012 – Present
- Columbians, an Italian-American charity organization, Member, Present