Quality Legal Counsel Since 1929
Tom Benedetti is of counsel to Messineo Law.
Mr. Benedetti has been engaged in the private practice of law in New Jersey and New York since 1985. He specializes in commercial and residential real estate, commercial transactions, business representation and trusts and estates. Tom represents for-profit and non-profit business entities and general legal matters and transaction. He also represents purchasers, sellers and lenders in commercial and residential real estate transactions in New York and New Jersey. He is regularly appointed in guardianship and estate proceedings by the Morris County Surrogate. He has served as special Morris County counsel since 2011 and was recently appointed special counsel to the Morris County Park Commission.
Tom received his Juris Doctor from Rutgers University School of Law in 1985.
He also received his Masters in Sociology from Fordham University in 1980.
He obtained his Bachelor of Arts from William Paterson University in 1978.
Tom is admitted to practice in the State of New York and the State of New Jersey.
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Transactions
- Business Representation
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Juris Doctor - 1985
- Fordham University
- Masters - 1980
- Major: Sociology
- William Paterson University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1978
- New Jersey, 1985
- New York, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1985
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1986