Premier Injury And Business Law Firm
Messineo Law LLC is a long-standing team of attorneys. With offices in New Jersey, New York we serve clients throughout the tri-state area.
In addition to our exceptional experience and skill in handling personal injury, insurance defense and business litigation, our team of lawyers takes a personal approach to every case we handle. Extraordinary success in the practice of law can lead to a presumption that we have the answers on the front end. The truth is, the only way we can provide our clients with the exceptional service that has become our hallmark is by taking time to listen to the client, gain an understanding of the situation and the client’s goals, and create a personally tailored legal plan to achieve the objectives at hand.
At Messineo Law LLC, our entire team is dedicated to providing you with exceptional, personally tailored legal solutions.
Meet Our Team
Our team includes attorneys with many years of experience and success:
- Arthur J. Messineo, III – Managing Member
- Michael P. Kemezis – Senior Associate
- Charles Rabolli, Jr. – Senior Associate
- Keith A. Pedrani – Of Counsel
- Thomas Benedetti – Of Counsel
- Walter J. Sakowski – Of Counsel
With our team, you will find the results you need in your legal matter.
We represent clients in legal matters than include:
- Personal injury: Our attorneys represent clients who have been hurt by auto accidents, slip and falls, medical negligence, construction accidents, and other personal injury accidents.
- Insurance law: We represent large insurance carriers in cases involving fraudulent claims for home damage, bodily injury, staged losses and fraudulent billing. Our attorneys also handle either side of insurance bad faith claims.
- Construction law: We represent owners, contractors, engineers and developers in all types of construction law contracts, disputes and litigation.
- Real estate law: In addition to representing buyers or sellers in closings, we handle land use and zoning issues, landlord-tenant disputes, title issues, easements and other real estate issues that arise.
- Business and commercial law: Disputes and litigation can be extremely costly and damaging to any successful enterprise. Our lawyers protect our clients by efficiently and effectively resolving all types of corporate disputes, including employment law, contract, vendor and property disputes.